If you are ...
- a student interested in manuscripts, rare books or archival studies
- a researcher working on a project related to manuscripts, rare books or archives
- a librarian with knowledge of special collections
- a faculty member teaching in a related field who would like to share your work with a wider audience
… we invite you to get involved!
MARBAS is an aggregator and as an amplifier of existing teaching, research and other resources, and a facilitator of research and education using digital tools. We encourage students, faculty members, library staff and researchers to reach out to MARBAS to showcase their projects, work, and syllabi.
Ways to get involved
- Find and take courses at Princeton teaching technical skills across disciplines
- Participate in long and short-term training within and outside of Princeton
- Attend any of our upcoming on-campus events
- Explore Princeton’s international projects
- Browse digital resources for teaching and studying original premodern objects from around the world
- Get in touch with us to share your project and work here